12 Simple Tricks to Make Dishes Shine
When it comes to washing the dishes, we try to get them clean and shine in every day wash. However, some of the dishes are not cleaned well and we try to find some simple tricks and remedies for them to make them look as new. Here you will find twelve most used tricks to make your dishes shine.
Make Your Dishes Shine
Twelve Simple Tricks
- To quickly wash the kettle or coffee pot, it is necessary to fill it with water, add a tablespoon of baking soda, boil, and then rinse with warm water.
- To wash the meat grinder is much easier, if the peeled potato or a piece of dry bread is passed after the meat.
- Do not dry the meat grinder over a fire or a hot plate. This will cause the blades get dull. The meat grinder will get dry, if you pass paper through it.
- The off-white residue inside the glass jar can be removed easily, if you pour hot water in the jar and add 1 teaspoon of vinegar, and in a minute rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- China should not be washed with hot water. From this, the glaze is destroyed and gets yellow.
- Glassware should be washed with warm water. To make it shine, you can add salt and vinegar at the rate of 1 tbsp. teaspoon salt and 2 tbsp. tablespoons vinegar to 1 quart of water. Then the dishes should be rinsed with clean water and allow it to drain and wipe dry with a linen towel.
- Wooden spoons for kitchen are washed in a solution of washing soda and then rinsed with hot water. Weekly wooden spoons for kitchen are digested in washing soda solution (1 tbsp. Spoon washing soda per 1 liter of water), then rinsed with cold water.
- To freshen plastic butter or cheese plates is easy with some soda.
- If wine glasses got some matte finish, rinse them with cold water and wipe them.
- The darkened silver can be cleaned with the help of a mixture of lemon juice and ashes from cigarettes. After cleaning, rinse the silver and dry. So you can not only clean utensils of silver, but also other silver items (rings, coins, earrings ) . Another good recipe for cleaning silver is cut a lemon in half and stick a slice of the silver thing, but to get rid of dark spots on the silver things a whitening toothpaste helps well.
- If something burnt in the pan, pour cold water on the bottom and pour salt. After a few hours you can quiet easily, remove food residues.
- To clean baked-on enamel pot, you need to fill it with hot water and baking soda, leave for a while, and then boil, food remains perfectly depart.